BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 November 2011

....My Story...


15 March is the most historic dates in his life because his birth on this earth in the Malacca Straits Hospital. He lived in Tangkak Johor and now stay in Malacca for further study in UITM BANDA MALACCA in  BBA (Hons) International Business. 

...Someone who  Affectionate Shy and reserved...
...Secretive...
... Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic...
…. Loves peace and serenity…
... Sensitive to others. Trustworthy…
... Appreciative and returns kindness and Hardly shows emotions...


That  me, MUHAMAD SYAFIQ HAMZI or u can call me SYAFIQ or HAMZI. .
MOHAMAD B. M.SAID & FUZI ATAN
 
This is my parent who gave me strength and a lot of sacrifices for me. I am grateful to have parents like them .. I LOVE BOTH OF U!!!


I am who I am . I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths ,I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am. This is my stories, what your stories??

0 comments: